If you're currently on the hunt for the perfect new home, you need to utilize monthly market reports. They are the hidden gem of the home buying process! Market Reports contain a list of area home values (aka comps) over a specified timeframe in your desired city, subdivision or zip code.
These can be powerful tools if you're considering a purchase in the coming year, as they contain information that cannot be found on most websites, like homes under contract and homes that were recently sold. Interested?
Click on the button and follow the instructions below to sign up for monthly market reports in your area of interest:
1. When you click on the button at the end of this post, you will see this page. First, fill out the information under the "Location" section. From the drop-down menu, choose your county. If you live in this area, it will automatically be Placer County. Then select the city, neighborhood, and region you are interested in.
2. Next, fill in any of the information in the "property details" section. You can leave it as "no preference" if you are not interested in specific information for that section.
3. Click the red button that says, "Go to Market Report"
4. Here you will see the market report lists below. Click the button at top of the page that says, "Save Market Report & Get Monthly Updates"
5. If you have an account, your screen should mirror below. Here you can name the market report and choose the frequency that you want to receive updates. If you do not have an account with us, it will prompt you to set one up for free. Once you are all set, click "Save Preferences" and you are done.
6. You are all set! You should start to receive monthly reports for the specific market report you created. Click below to get started: