Congratulations, you are searching for a home! Whether it is your first time or fifth time, figuring out how to optimize your home search is critical to a smooth and successful experience.
The best way to optimize your searches on our website is to add a bunch of saved searches. Then you will be notified if new houses are listed that fall into the criteria you provided.
Follow these simple steps to save your first search and then create a library of them to optimize your home search:
1. Log into PursuingHomes.com. Click on the person icon in the top right corner of the screen. As a reminder, your login will be the email you registered with and the password will be the phone number you registered with.
2. Now if you click on the person icon on the top right corner of the screen, it will show a snippet of your profile, along with any saved searches you may already have. Click on "Saved Searches."
3. A new screen will appear. Follow by clicking on the red button that says, "New Property Search."
4. Simply fill in the criteria you want in a home, i.e., the zip codes you want, the price range, the number of bedrooms and baths, etc. Once done, click "Search" at the bottom and it will pull up all the properties that meet your criteria.
5. Don't forget to SAVE YOUR SEARCH. Click on "Save this Search." Name it so you will remember what the search is about. Create as many different searches as you like. As soon as a new listing comes on the market you will be notified. Call or text us if it's a home you want to see or need more information!
6. Don't forget to FAVORITE your searches. We highly recommend saving all of the searches that you use during your home search process. To do this, click on the green text that says, "Add Your Favorites." Favorite the ones that yield the most favorable results for you. This will help your agent assist you in finding the houses that best fit what you are looking for.